We are a family owned and operated freight company searching for Dispatchers to manage and plan for our fleet.
About the Job:
- Planning and Managing Approximately 50 Reefer Trucks and Trailers
- Work closely with dispatch team, company drivers and third party carriers, as well as branches
- Responsible for scheduling and organizing the daily dispatch
- Maintain customer relations via phone, email, and making additions, cancellations, and changes regarding delivery appointment
- Plan equipment requirements to meet customer delivery expectations
- Ensure supervisors have load sheets and appropriate paperwork on time and sequenced to load
- Processes all orders according to policy for both electronic and hard copy
- Start time may vary depending on customer and operational requirements
- Minimum of 5+ year’s experience managing Reefer Trucks for a Trucking Company
- Must be available Evenings and Weekends
- Ability to follow operational procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Salary - $60,000 - $70,000 annually
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Disability and Travel Insurance Benefits
Since 2000, our family owned and operated freight company has been delivering impressive results for our clients, and a commitment to manage our clients’ shipments as if they were our own. Our company size allows our team to focus on each shipment to delivery destinations in Ontario, across Canada to the United States.
Our business approach focuses on applying our core principles of hiring the very best, training and retaining our professional team members, exceeding client expectations, and maintaining streamlined, efficient operations.
We offer domestic and cross-border freight management services. We participate and are members of North American safety and security government programs, such as FAST, PIP, CSA and C-TPAT.