We are a leading provider of LED Lighting and Lighting Controls Solutions for Commercial Businesses. We are seeking qualified licensed Electricians to help us grow our installation team. The successful candidate will work on lighting retrofit installations, converting existing fixtures to more efficient LED light sources, installing and assisting in the programming of lighting Control Systems, and completing associated electrical upgrades in existing buildings.
You will work as part of a small installation team, focused on the Ontario Region. Multi-day travel within Ontario will be required. All travel expenses provided plus daily meal allowance (per diem) paid by employer.
Our work takes us to different parts of the Canada frequently, allowing our staff to explore this great country as we work to build a brighter, greener future!
- Able to travel for work within Ontario/Canada
- Able to Work Evening and/or Night Shift as required
- Valid Electricians License (Ontario 309A or Red-Seal Construction Electrician Preferred)
- Valid Ontario Drivers License (G)
- Will be Required to Provide a Police Clearance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to follow detailed written instruction and electrical drawings
- Physically able to work on overhead tasks, including lifting of lighting fixtures
- Ability to work at heights safely and confidently
- Must adhere to safety requirements
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- $40 per hour
- Out-of-Town travel compensation
- Out-of-Town meal allowance