We supply parts and service for equipment in the construction, mining, forestry, rail, oil field, material handling and agricultural industries. As Canada’s premier Service Centre for ZF, Dana and Carraro our products, our factory trained technicians, leading edge dyno testing and mobile service trucks are well equipped to handle virtually any off highway equipment repair.
We are currently recruiting Journeyman/Apprentice Mechanics for our divisions located in Mississauga, Ontario, Surrey, B.C., Edmonton, and Calgary, Alberta
We have positions open for the following trades:
- Transmission Technician/Rebuilder
- Heavy Equipment Technician (HET)
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Truck and Transport Mechanic
- Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Previous experience with powershift, automatic and/or manual transmissions, as well as differentials and planetary axles is required
- Knowledge of ZF, Dana (Clark), Funk, AxleTech (Rockwell) and/or Allison powertrain components would be considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable abstract
- Must have your own tools
- Journeyman Rate is $37.00 to 44.00 per hour / depending on location and previous related mechanical experience
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Wages and Remuneration package
- Comprehensive Factory and in-house training provided
- Rewarding Team Environment
Opportunity to travel for short term branch coverage and/or relocate to branches located in Edmonton, Calgary Alberta, and Surrey, British Columbia. For short term coverage the employee will be provided with corporate accommodations and receive additional paid travel reimbursements.
- Company Paid Premiums for employees and eligible family members
- Health and Extended Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Boot Allowance
- Onsite parking provided
- Employee recognition program
If you have a positive attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume today!
Here, we offer more than just a “job”. We offer Competitive Wages, Comprehensive Company Paid Benefits, and Career Advancement Opportunities!
We are proud to be dedicated to Equity in the workplace and encourage all interested candidates to apply.